Translate

Saturday 20 June 2015

What Colour Are You?

I am definitely a person who likes colour. I love anything bright and bold, usually choosing clothes that are brightly coloured, especially in summer. I do sometimes wear black, white, dark blues, pastels and occasionally grey but I really hate colours that have been "dulled down". Many of my teenage friends prefer these colours, probably because they do not make you stand out as much. I like to dress boldly as I am not afraid of the excess attention! You may have noticed that many of the clothes I choose from the internet are brightly coloured too.

I think the main reason for this is I find that dull colours dulls down my mood. I find bright blues and yellows uplifting and dreary colours make be feel the opposite. I also can't help wondering if that is the reason I am much more optimistic than most people. More likely though, I like bright colours because I am optimistic.

I have found on the internet what your favourite colour says about you. My favourite colour is yellow, which makes a lot of sense as I am creative, bight and happy. What is your favourite colour? Does this chart match up with you?

What Does Your Favorite Color Say About Your Personality

1 comment:

  1. My favourite colour is red I have a good side and a bad side.

    ReplyDelete