Translate

Tuesday 2 June 2015

BGT Canine Scandal

I watched the Britain's Got Talent final on Sunday. It was brilliant, I loved  Issac the 15 year old singer and piano player. I wanted him to win but I liked the dog act too. Matisse is beautiful and so talented. Turns out though, he is not quite as talented as he seemed. On Monday, his trainer Jules revealed that it was actually another look a like dog called Chase (the one in the semi final act I think) that did the tight rope walking stunt, even though we were  tricked into believing that it was Matisse up there.

I think it's not fair that she won £250,000 based on votes from people that did not know what was really going on. Really, I don't think that she should have had other dogs up there at all as they didn't audition, but she definitely can't have secret dogs. Surely ITV must have known about this? They have admitted that they hid the extra dog and said "In hindsight, in the final it would have been better if that was clear."

I am annoyed at Jules as she must have come up with the idea but I am even more angry at ITV. They hold the show and must have known that voters would be upset. Did you watch Britain's Got Talent? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment