Translate

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Bored This Summer?

I am generally the sort of person who is very good at keeping busy, but sometimes even I get bored. Also, some of my friends often say they are bored. I was planning to do a list of my recommendations, but I came up with a better idea. So, here is my list of some good youtube videos that are full of summer inspiration. They are also quite entertaining to watch too. Perfect for the long, oncoming summer break.

50 Things To Do When You're Bored in Summer! by beautyqueen18 is an extensive list of simple things you can do if you're board. However, it is not quite so creative as the ones below.

What To Do When You're Bored in Summer! Alisha Marie. This video was actually what inspired me to do this post. It is very funny as well as useful (once you get past her annoying voice). I loved the paint twister!

What to do when your bored in summer by Caroline Tucker This one has some good ideas to do with a group of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment