Translate

Saturday 6 June 2015

Pyjama Shopping

At our age, most of the children's pyjamas are too babyish but some of the adult ones are too sexy, see through or old ladyish. A couple of weeks ago, I bought some really nice mix and match pyjamas. These are the bottoms. I also bought a white T-shirt with broderie anglaise detail on the pocket:

Embroidered Pyjama Shorts
I really like them. Today, we went back to ASDA. We bought another similar set, this time with a blue top. These bottoms were £6.

Dobby Cropped Pyjama Bottoms

These pyjamas are perfect for teens as their simplicity means they are not restricted to any particular age group. The blue top is better though as it is not as see through as the white top.

While shopping I also saw a something else that caught my eye....

Lemon Cross Body Bag
A lemon bag!
This cool and unusual bag is
the perfect summer accessory.
I know it has nothing to do with
pyjamas, but I had to include it.
£8

No comments:

Post a Comment