Translate

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Expectations Vs Reality

I don't know if it is the same at your school, but during the last few weeks of the year our teachers don't give us homework. This means we have more time to
1. Enjoy the summer weather.
Or
2. Watch YouTube videos

Recently, I have discovered Expectations Vs Reality Videos. You know when you expect something to be really good but it doesn't live up to expectations? These videos allow you to see other people's disappointments and are often quite funny as well. A few people do them, but I particularly like AlishaMarie's.

She also shows you useful things to make, her morning routines for different days and fashion tips. I have recently featured another one of her videos, What To Do When You Are Bored In Summer. I think she is great.

What do you think of Alisha Marie? What YouTube channels do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment