Translate

Sunday 14 June 2015

Birthday Shopping

Yesterday we went shopping for my Dad's birthday (it's next weekend, the same day as father's day!). That was why I didn't post, we were out all day. We went to Hedge End in Hampshire (south of England). As well as a huge Marks and Spencers there, they have recently build a gigantic Next.

Even though we were not shopping for me, I still managed to buy some things for me. I bought a summer dress and a pair of denim shorts, although these were not any of the ones shown in past blog posts on these topics. The shorts are from Next and are made of a dark, soft, comfortable jegging material. They come a short way down my leg and have rolled up bottoms.

My new dress was from M&S children's range. I don't normally buy many children's clothes, but the M&S range are mostly quite grown up and go up to age 14. Also, most of the adult clothes are a bit too old for us, although I have bought a nice dress in there once before. This dress was made of a yellow broderie anglaise material with a yellow lining. It is sleeveless with a shirt-like bodice and a skirt that comes just above the knee. It is casual enough that I can wear it all the time.

Have you been shopping recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment