Translate

Sunday 24 May 2015

Summer Dresses

With the recent warmer weather, it will not be long before we are in summer dress season. When you are a teen, finding the right summer dress can be hard as some are very little girly or too old for us. Also, many of us don't like things that are too girly or fussy and many summer dresses are. Here is my selection of summer dresses. I have tried to get a varied mix so hopefully everyone will be able to find something they like.

Yellow Floral Print High Neck Skater Dress  | New Look
I have shown this dress before in my summer
clothes post and just had to put it in this one
as well because I love it! My favourite colour
is yellow and I really like the higher neckline and
skater skirt.
New Look, £14.99
Jade Green Strappy Midi Dress  | New Look
This simple dress is basic but
beautiful. I love the colour and the
simple summery design.
New Look, £19.99
Ditsy Print Sundress
This printed dress is in a darker
colour, perfect for those who
are not so keen as me on wearing bright
yellow! The white pattern and strappy style
still keeps it summery through.
Joe Brown's, £29.95
Delightful Denim Dress
This dress is a bit different to those pictured
 above. It is less girly and a bit more
practical. However, it could still easily
be worn on summer days and makes the
perfect alternative dress for those
who don't like things too sweet.
Joe Brown's, £44.95

1 comment: