Translate

Saturday 30 May 2015

I am a Subway Fan

I had subway for lunch today! I HAD to try out their new filling, barbeque pulled pork, to see if it was as good as the others. It was tasty, but not as nice as some of the other fillings. Personally, I like either chicken chunks or turkey slices with lettuce. Subway's one of my favourite places to eat when out shopping with friends as it is cheap, quick and healthier than other fast foods like MacDonalds. They have a huge range of possible combinations so there is something for everyone (except perhaps vegetarians, they can have a boring cheese salad, an unappetising veggie patti or an overpriced plain salad). Most people like the food there too as it's basically just sandwiches so even if you are in larger groups it is suitable. I say this because I really like KFC but none of my friends like it there so we never go when out shopping together. I haven't had one of their cookies yet but they look really good.

Do you like Subway? If not, what's your favourite fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment