Translate

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Eye Dazzle

When I'm going out for the evening, I like my make-up to be bold and sometimes sparkly. To achieve this you can just buy glittery eye shadows. However, in my experience although they look really sparkly in the pot, they never look as good on. You can buy this stuff called eye dazzle which is much better. It is a loose powder eye glitter that looks very glittery on the eye even though it is not that impressive in the pot. There is one problem with it: because it is more of a shimmer powder than eye shadow, you can often see the skin through them with paler colours as they are semi-transparent. What I do is put an eye shadow, in the closest colour I can find, on first and then dust the powder on top for extra sparkle. My favourite colour is the gold one as it's perfect for parties. Have you ever tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment