Translate

Tuesday 26 May 2015

My Favourite Shops

I often talk about what I have bought when I have been shopping or nice clothes I have found on the internet. To find these easily though, you need a list of good clothes shops on hand. Here is a list of my favourite shops.

New Look - Practically every fashion post I do contains at least one item from New Look. They have a huge range of modern clothes, many of which are perfect for teens.
Items I have shown from there: yellow summer dress, sunglasses, all of the items on the summer shoes post.

Peacocks - This shop is my first port of call for cheap, casual clothes. I have got several of my favourite tops from Peacocks over the years and I love their colourful, simple styles.
Items I have shown from there: bright summer T-shirts (yellow and turquoise).

Joe Brown's - This is a new one for me. I had never heard of this online store before until my dad gave me a mini brochure of their's that he found in a newspaper. Most of their clothes are a bit weird or too old for us but some of the clothes are really nice.
Items I have shown from there: dark blue summer dress and denim summer dress.

I do also shop in ASDA, Next, M&Co and some others but these are my main ones for blog posts. Where do you shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment