Translate

Saturday 23 May 2015

Britain's Got Talent Final Auditions

As I type this, I am watching the judges whittle down the successful audition acts into their final 40. I don't know how they are going to choose this year as there have been so many amazing acts. I don't know what my favourite act of the series is but I know that I have a favourite from this show. It's the acting dog that was amazing! They have had lots of dancing dogs and dogs that do tricks before, but never have they had one that is the star of it's very own drama. Watch them here if you've missed it.

Normally, I disagree with some of the judges decisions, but this year I think they have done a good job. I do think though that there are a couple of people they shouldn't have put through. That doesn't mean I want their job though! I am really looking forward to watching the semi finals! Do you watch Britain's Got Talent? What do you think of the tonight's show?

No comments:

Post a Comment