Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Cocktails

Last night I went to my best friend's birthday party at TGI Fridays. I love it there, the food is very nice, especially the puddings. However, the best thing about TGIs is the cocktails and mocktails. My Mum says their cocktails are really nice and I believe her because they are very popular. As they have quite a lot of mocktails on the menu, which are also very good, it means us teenagers aren't left out of the fun. I had an amazing cocktail called Raspberry Sublime. It was made of real raspberries, mint leaves, lime juice, sugar syrup, soda water and ice.  In the photo below, it is the drink on the left.
 
 
TGIs is perfect for a teenage birthday party. You can dress up a bit but you don't have to if you don't want to and as I have mentioned above, the drinks menu caters for our age group. When we are older, it could also be a potential 18th birthday party location. Have you ever been to TGI Fridays?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great evening, i had a lot of fun. I had a tropical fruit mocktail and your right they are delicious. I love TGI Fridays that's why I chose to have my 14th birthday there with you and someone else. X

    ReplyDelete