Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Car Crash !

At the weekend my cousin was in a car accident. She was driving round a roundabout when another car that was going too fast decided to change lanes. It tried to cut infront of her but ended up crashing into the side of my cousin's car with such force that her car spun round twice and onto the middle of the roundabout. The women driving then tried to make out it was my cousin's fault even though she was clearly at fault herself. My cousin is 18 and has not even had her car a year yet but it has already been written off. Luckily, she was not injured. The other women was twice her age.

In a few years, we will be learning to drive and going out on the roads for the first time. It made me realise that no matter how careful you are, there will be plenty of idiots and dangerous drivers who could easily injure you badly. Even if you escape unharmed like my cousin, it is still a very stressful experience. How do you feel about this? Please comment with your views on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment