Translate

Friday 29 May 2015

Sherlock Holmes

You have probably heard about the legendary character of Sherlock Holmes, who solves mysteries with the powers of deduction. There have been several films/TV series based on the original books and I like watching the BBC drama. It is in my head at the moment as we watched the first series at the sleepover. Benadict Cumberbatch (who is one of my favourite actors) plays Sherlock and Martin Freeman plays Doctor Watson. They are an unlikely but working pair and I love the little moments of comedy between them.

On a more dramatic side, every episode is packed with death and danger. I love how Sherlock revels in this while everyone else has to go along with it! I like to guess along with him, trying to work out the mystery. Normally, this would not be considered as a show for teenagers, but I think it can definitely be enjoyed by our age group.

Here is a clip of some of his best bits.

PS. On Britain's got talent, one of the girls wore the New Look yellow dress from one of my  previous posts in her group's VT!

1 comment: