Translate

Monday 4 May 2015

Celebrity Juice

My parents usually watch TV in the evenings about the time I am going to bed. Sometimes, I stay up and watch a bit of what they are watching, especially if it is something good like Celebrity Juice. I love Keith Lemon, he is so funny. I watch Through The Key Hole as well, mostly because he's in it. On Celebrity Juice, his funny (and sometimes evil) games and jokes make me laugh out loud. Some of my favourites are:

Is Joey Essex Thick?
Helen Vs Joey
Keith Vs Beast Seal
Keith Vs Beast Horse

Another thing he likes doing is taking the mick out of people. This is very funny but sometimes I think it is cruel, especially when he does it to Fern. I don't think her nose is that big. He can also be very, very rude, which usually leads to even more comedy. Do you watch Celebrity Juice? What's your favourite game?

No comments:

Post a Comment