Translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

Music Videos

As you all know, I love pop music, and most of these songs come with music videos. Sometimes these are quite basic, but some are a like mini movies, especially Micheal Jackson's. They are usually huge productions. Thriller is particularly long and everyone remembers it because of the dancing zombies. However, my favourite music videos aren't necessarily the ones that are the most impressive. I like the ones that have a good idea behind them. Here are my top 5 music videos.

Tayor Swift- Everything Has Changed - I love this video because it is so sweet and reminds me of a friend I had in infants. I really like the concept, its so simple yet original.

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud - Apparently, Ed Sheeran spent ages learning to dance and lost loads of weight doing this video. I think it's really romantic, perfect for the song. Some of the choreography is very clever, like when he pretends she's a guitar.

Olly Murs - Seasons - This video is really clever, the way the seasons change around them as they argue, dance and finally kiss.

Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Moving - All though this video is quite simple, I like it because it is very arty and colourful. All her videos are good but I think this is my favourite.

Ed Sheeran - Lego House - In this video the crazy fan Ron Weasley gate crashes one of Ed's gigs. It is very unique and I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment