Translate

Friday 22 May 2015

Revision

It was my last day at school today. Yayyyyyy. I love school holidays. Unfortunately, as I have already mentioned, I have end of year tests coming up. These are now only 2 weeks away. Scary. I always do quite a lot of revision on the build up to tests, especially in this half term. I don't make timetables because I find them too restrictive but I have come up with a system that means I can revise when I want but still know what subjects I need to do.

Most of my friends don't revise much (or not at all in some cases) which puts me in a bit of a difficult position. They all want to go shopping and do fun stuff in the holidays while between family stuff and school stuff I'm busy. I am doing some things with them as we are going to Paultons Park for my friend's birthday and we are having a sleepover. Still, it does take quite a lot of will power to stay at home and study when your friends are going bowling and planning shopping trips the weekend before the exams. Do you have this problem or are you not so bothered about revision?

No comments:

Post a Comment