Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Paulton's Park

Tomorrow, I am going to Paulton's park with my friends. It was one of their birthday's last week so her mum is taking us as a treat. I have been there several times before and I love it! I went a few times when I was younger and once as a loosely science based school trip (the teacher's excuse for a day off). As there are only a few scary rides there, some people don't think it's that great. I don't like rides that are really extreme or go upside down though so it's perfect for me and they have other rides that aren't so scary but are still a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to it. It does however, mean that I have to get up as I have to at my friend's house for 8.30!

After that, I am going to a different friend's house for a sleepover. This does mean that I won't be able to blog though, but I will fill you all in on everything that happens Friday evening. Do you like Paulton's park, or do you prefer bigger theme parks?

No comments:

Post a Comment