Translate

Thursday 16 April 2015

Tanya's Tutorials

As you all know, I like to post my make-up and style tips on this blog. Tanya Burr does similar on her You Tube channel, although unlike me she is a bit of an expert. Many of her videos offer advice and tutorials on make-up, often including party looks for nights out. She also does other videos about her life so her channel can be watched for entertainment too. I first found out about her from a Shout magazine last Christmas. I really like Shout, they have a good mix of celebs, fashion, beauty and random stuff. Here is the link to her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo/featured

Did you see her smoky eye video? It was easier than I had expected and the end result looked cool. What do you think of Tanya?

No comments:

Post a Comment