Translate

Sunday 5 April 2015

Family Parties!

Hello, chocolate Sunday today! As well as a large pile of chocolate, I got a more unusual egg from lush from my dad. It is a special bath bomb that you can crack open to reveal a chick or a rabbit inside. This is what it looks like before you break it open. It is called the Immaculate Eggception bath bomb.

 Anyway, yesterday I went to a family party because my great uncle was 80. Normally, family parties can be a bit dull for teenagers. They are usually full of older relatives who are ok at first, but pretty soon you can run out of things to talk about with them. Normally, I talk to my distance cousin but he was glued to his phone, nothing unusual there. However, last night I was lucky. I met a girl there who is about my age and once we got talking we realised that we actually have a lot in common. She likes blogging too and we ended up having a good time. That is generally the best way to survive these events, find someone your age and hang out with them. Or, failing that, eat as much buffet as humanly possible! (I did that as well.)

2 comments:

  1. I meet a blogger to at someone's 80th birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandparents are great if you don't want to talk about somthing interesting.

    ReplyDelete