Translate

Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Nail Looks

As it is the school holidays, it is the perfect time to paint our nails. My nails are painted in a clear sparkly varnish but normally I am not that subtle. I have been looking through the Avon book and have discovered some new on trend nail looks.

1. The Matt Look. Personally, I like the shine that normal nail varnish gives to your nails but apparently matt varnishes are becoming more popular.

2. The gel Look. These gel nail vanishes often come in bright colours and have a salon finish without a UV lamp. I want to try these!

3. Fan Nail Art. Avon do a special nail brush in the shape of a fan. Paint your nails in a pale colour then use the brush to create random horizontal lines in several darker shades.

Have you painted your nails this holiday yet? Have you tried any of the above looks or did you go for a different style. Put a picture of your nails on your comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemstar i have pained my nails in the holidays, but i don't have a picture. But i can say that, one hand had red nails and the other had black nails. Cool ideas for nail art, i will have to try them.

    ReplyDelete