Translate

Saturday 18 April 2015

Sunglasses

Today I went shopping with my best friend. One of the things I bought was a pair of sunglasses. I haven't had a pair for a long time, not since I was very little. I wanted to try some but I didn't know if they would suit me. When I tried them on, I was surprised by how much I liked them, even though they are quite big. The pair I bought were a bargain. They do say that they have UV protection and even if they aren't that good quality, they're better than nothing. Also, it seemed silly to spend a lot as I wasn't sure how much I would like them. Do you wear sunglasses? What do yours look like?
These are all the things I chose:

Black Chunky Frame Contrast Lens Sunglasses  | New Look
Sunglasses, from New Look for £3.99.
Navy Tattoo Wire Choker  | New Look
A Choker Neclace from New Look for £1.99
Womens Plain Short Sleeve Crew Top
T-Shirt from Peacocks for £4
This is the same top as featured on my
"Summer Gear" post a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. Had a great day with you, yes i have a pair myself exactly the same pair, as you haha!

    ReplyDelete