Translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Killer Cat

You may of noticed that on my profile I mentioned that I have a cat. What I didn't say is that he is a massive tom who thinks he is in charge and has serious cattitude. Every morning, he wakes my parents up when he wants breakfast. Sometimes he just meaows loudly at the bottom of the stairs until my dad wakes up and goes down. Mostly, he uses a different tactic. He jumps up onto my parents bed next to my mum and pushes back the quilt with his head so he can sit down. This wakes her up. Then, in an attempt to stop her going back to sleep, he purrs very loudly. If she tells him it is too early, he sits in front of the clock. When she doesn't get up, he repeatedly claws her skin and bashes her on the top of his head with his paw. She hides under the duvet but he wiggles underneath.

So as you can see, he is not your standard cat. If he wants food, you will know about it. He often sits on top of the TV and rips the wallpaper in the lounge if he thinks he hasn't had what he wants. You are not allowed to pick him up. He won't let you make a sandwich without giving him some. However, when he wants to be he is lovely. He is a beautiful brown mackerel tipped tabby and his fur is really silky. Here are some photos of him.
Bumble on the fireplace

Bumble on his windowsill

Bumble in his terratory

Bumble flopped

Spy cat!


Bumble in cute sleepy mode

No comments:

Post a Comment