Translate

Friday 10 April 2015

Changing Rooms

Today, I went to try on my schools new uniform in John Lewis. Even though they are selling uniform for up to 16 year olds, I quickly realised the changing rooms were definitely designed for younger children. On the wall, there were pictures of coloured pencils and there were massive wooden numbers on the doors. The hooks were part of a multi coloured, cat themed wooden puzzle. The seat was tiny and very low. The only good thing was that they were very large, presumably so the parents can be in the room. Not everyone who buys uniform is 6. Also, I have noticed that they have made our summer skirts longer. We are teenage girls and most of us want to be able to show a bit of leg. They are trying to make our uniform more frumpy. I know that they don't want us walking around with our underwear showing but what is wrong with it being a bit above the knee?

1 comment:

  1. I hate it, why can't they let us wear shorter skirts, sometimes I wounder.
    It's like a prison, it really is fences around the school and embarrassing clothing to make us look posh and rich. :(

    ReplyDelete