Translate

Friday 17 April 2015

Rescue Remedy

I went shopping today and one of the things my Mum bought was Rescue Remedy (decorating my bedroom has not gone smoothly). It is a herbal mixture that relieves stress and makes you more relaxed. A long time ago my Mum took it before her driving test (and passed that time). For us teenagers, it can be useful if you are stressed about exams or something else at school. We have exams all the time at my school but I am lucky enough not to get too panicky. However, my friend uses it for our end of year tests as she gets quite worried about them. I have a feeling I might need it in year 11 though. The idea of sitting exams that will effect the rest of my life is not one I look forward to. I had never had it before but today I had a couple of drops to try. It tastes sweet but very alcoholic! Have you ever tried Rescue Remedy?

1 comment:

  1. I use it all the time and it does help. I do get stressed quit a bit and yes alcohol is just the word of taste for it haha :) (I am the friend) how ever I get head aces as we and if you do to then try tiger barm it's amazing stuff, works like a charm. :)

    ReplyDelete