Translate

Saturday 11 April 2015

Ikea Wardrobes

Yesterday, I went to Ikea to buy a new wardrobe. Recently, I have had a bit of a disaster with my bedroom ceiling (it's a long story) and we are re-decorating my room. We needed to replace the old, built in wardrobe that I have at the moment. Ikea was great, I love going there and looking at all the clever and colourful designs. As I have mentioned on a previous post, they have lots of modern pieces perfect for teenagers. We bought a customised wardrobe from a range where you buy all the pieces separate so you can choose the size, doors, handles etc. Because the handles you choose from are all different sizes, you have to make the holes to attach them yourself (preferably without cracking the outer coating, getting them in the wrong place or having a nervous breakdown). This is what my parents are trying to do as we speak and I am starting to wonder if I will have a wardrobe before bedtime. Normally, we have little or no trouble putting together Ikea furniture, but wardrobes are definitely much harder. Here is some of their current (and non self assembly!) stuff that I particularly like. What do you think of them?

BRUNKRISSLA
Cool geometric bed set.
SOMMAR 2015
A sesonal summerary bed set
TÅSTRUP
An unusuall and colourful rug
HYLKJE
My favorite of the mirrors. it comes in range of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment