Translate

Friday 3 April 2015

Minecraft

On one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that I like playing Minecraft. I know that some of the people at my school play it and wondered if you did too. It is a good game for our age group. It is fairly grown up as there are some monsters if you play in survival mode or travel to the Nether. At the same time, the killing is not graphic so it does not have a high age rating. I play in creative mode as I like how many things you can build with it and how all the materials are just their for you to use. I did try survival once, but I fell down into a cave in search of coal and couldn't get back out! Survival does not suit me well. One of the things that made me want to buy the game was watching You tube videos of the amazing houses people had built. Click below to see what you can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lLSUq1_Xg

If you like Minecraft too, please comment to say what you like to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment