Translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

Paint Colours

Today I have been thinking about choosing paint colours for my bedroom. I am going for a mix of pastels to create a light but colourful feel. I am having 2 walls pale yellow and 2 walls a light, bright blue. I will keep my aqua curtains and pink and purple accessories. This is the first time we have re-decorated my room since I was born so I am quite excited about being able to choose things myself. It can be hard because I am trying to make it look fairly grown up while keeping it fun. What colours do you have in your bedroom? I have also been filling up my new wardrobe. I like having all the space and it is a very good way to remind myself of all the clothes I have!

1 comment:

  1. My room is purple, one wall is dark purple and the other 3 are light purple.

    ReplyDelete