Translate

Monday 31 August 2015

Celeb Make Up

Sometimes, we need a little fresh inspiration when it comes to make up. We may have been creating the same looks for ages or just want to try something new. I have collected a range of different pictures of celebrities that have make up looks that have particularly caught my eye.

I loved Cheryl's smoky eyes shadow Saturday night on the X-factor.
I think it is a great evening look.
Here, Kylie's simple but sparkly gold eye shadow
is noticeable but not too overpowering.
I think it works well with her lovely blue eyes.
Emma Watson's make up is certainly eye catching
in this picture! The dark colour in the centre of the lid is
dramatic while the gold makes her sparkle.
Here, Joana Smalls purple eye shadow is bright yet sophisticated.
She has toned it down by wearing a natural lip colour.
I love Katy Perry's statement eyes in this image as I love that colour!
I also think it works well  with her pink lips.
Taylor Swift is rarely seen without her bold red lipstick.
Her look definitely makes an impact, even though her eye makeup is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment