Translate

Sunday 23 August 2015

The Great British Bake Off

I love watching the Great British Bake Off. I have been baking myself ever since I was little. First with my Gran making fairy cakes and rock cakes in primary school, then slightly more fancy things with my Dad as I got older. I also have my own recipes and skills from Home Ecc classes. Watching the Great British Bake Off means I can get new idea's about flavours, learn about new techniques and just see the variety of things that can be made with practise.

I particularly like seeing the creative designs from the show stoppers. Last week, I loved Paul's Bread Lion, which received a special commendation from judge Paul. It also helps that I love the shows comedy presenters Mel and Sue and also like Mary Berry, although Paul can be very mean.

Next Wednesday at 8.00pm on BBC 1 it is Desserts week. I will be watching the remaining contestants battle with Creme Brulee, Meringue and Souffle. Hopefully, I will be watching on a TV and not a laptop, as they have fixed the cat battered screen and should be delivering it Monday. Do you love Bake Off as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment