Translate

Monday 3 August 2015

Zorbing

Today, I went to a Fareham Access All Areas event with 2 of my best friends. To find out more about this scheme click here to read an earlier post. We had a go on an inflatable obstacle course, got henna tattoos and jumped off a giant inflatable onto a huge crash mat, but best of all was the zorbing.

I have never been zorbing before. These zorb balls were on a large area of grass (not water). The entrance was quite small and hard to get in and out of. Also, they don't  block off the entrance so you have to try not to fall out. Once in, I tried to stand up and walk but it was too hard so I ended up crawling. it was quite hard work after a while, a surprisingly good workout. To make things even more difficult, people kept crashing and the men running it kept jumping on the sides of the balls. It was great fun though.

Overall, the event was great, even better than last year. I will probably be going to another this summer. I think they are better than the Gosport Passport events too, although I haven't fully tried one of those out yet.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Perhaps Gosport should have a go at this.

    ReplyDelete