Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2015

SNAP!

Great music, mocktails, fun nights out. Hard to find if you are a teenager, as most of the clubs and events are for over 18s. School disco's can be disappointing (or non-existent at my school). This is where SNAP comes in...

SNAP nights are discos run by Fareham council for 11-16s. They are on from 7pm at Ferneham Hall and include a D.J, non alcoholic drinks and other themed activities. You buy tickets for £6 online. These are upcoming events on the website:

Hawaiian Party - 18/09/15
Christmas Party - 27/11/15

I have not been to one of these events yet, but when I have I will tell you more about them. If any of you have been to one, please tell me what they are like. Hopefully, they will fill the gap in the market for safe, fun, teenage nights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment