Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Little Mix

Little Mix used to be my favourite and I still really like them now. I love their lively, catchy tunes and cool lyrics. Their songs are a mixture of songs about love and ones with positive messages for girls in, like Change Your Life and Little Me. I think they are the perfect girl band for tweenagers and teenagers.

Their new single, Black Magic is currently number 1 and was played a lot at AAA yesterday. I love it and think it is a great start to their new album, which is going to be released in November. The video is great too, something different and quite funny.

I probably won't post tomorrow, as it is my birthday (yay!). We are going out tonight with my friends to TGI Fridays and tomorrow my family will come round. I will tell you all about it on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment