Translate

Thursday 6 August 2015

Birthday Shopping

I had a great birthday yesterday! The night before, me and 3 of my best friends went to TGI Friday's for dinner. We all had lovely meals and mocktails. At the end, they made me balance on a chair with a burning candle and wedge shoes (dangerous!) while the restaurant sang happy birthday. My friends gave me some cool presents and I received more of these the next morning. I ate lots of cake and saw friends and family as well. My presents included an orange Kipling handbag, ballet pumps as well as my ear piercing and highlights that I have had earlier on in the summer.

One of the presents was a voucher for H&M. Today, when we were shopping in Southampton, we went and had a look in there. I bought two simple T-shirts (one black, one white) from the teenage department and a fab blue and white striped shirt like the one below. All in all, I had a great birthday with lots of nice presents.



























No comments:

Post a Comment