Translate

Sunday 16 August 2015

Animal's Cool Clothes

A little while ago, I wrote about the shop Animal. This time, I have included some of my favourite clothes from their summer sale. Normally, their clothes are quite expensive, so buying them in the sale makes it more affordable. It's a bit long now though, as I loved lots of stuff and went a bit over the top! Each item has a girls name, which I have included with the price.
This blue and white stripes on this top give it a
oceanic feel. The strapless look is perfect for summer.
Carol - was £25. now £12.50
 
This T-shirt is light and summery with a
pretty floral design.
Azisa - was £25. now £12.50   
 
I love the straps and neckline of this top.
The henna- like design on the front is also
in one of my favourite colours.
Chita, was £22 now £11
Edille
This warm yet light coloured cardi is perfect
for the cooler summer days we get in this country
or the transition from summer to autumn.
Edille, was £50 now £25
 
This fab maxi dress could be worn on beach
holidays or casual evenings out.
Luluu, was £45- now £22.50
 
These denim shorts are very versatile and could
be worn with all of the tops above. A summer essential.
Gracy, was £40 now £28
 
These cool wood look wedge sandals could be worn casually in
the day or with a dress at night, like the one above.
Susie, was £25. now £12.50
 
I love these summer shoes. They are still more
 enclosed than sandals but are more summery than ballet pumps. The colour will go with most things too.
 Poppy, was £25. now £12.50
This spotty bikini is perfect for those who do not
wish to show their whole body to the world.
I really like the wide halterneck and the ties at the side.
The dark colour is flattering, too.
Pennie-May, was £38, now £26 
This bag is practical yet colourful and on trend.
Colourful satchels are cool and this one is is one of my
 favourite colours. It matches several of the items on this page.
Minny, was £35 now £17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment