Translate

Tuesday 11 August 2015

No. 17

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I have been doing other things as it is the holidays. Yesterday, I popped into Boots to see if there was anything I wanted to spend my birthday voucher on in there. I really like their No.17 range as it is much cheaper than No.7 but is still good quality. Also, as it is aimed at a younger audience, they have bolder colours than some other ranges.

Another reason I like No.17 is because they often have smaller size products than expensive ranges like No.7 and Max Factor. This is great because I always find my make up never actually runs out, it just gets old or I get fed up with it (mainly because I wear lots of different eye products and don't wear face base that often). Click here to go to their website.

Do you like No.17? Or is there another make-up brand you want to tell us about in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment