Translate

Saturday 8 August 2015

Summer Fun

White Lace Back Cardigan  | New LookToday, I went out in the summer sun with my best friend. First we went shopping. I bought a white summer cardigan with a lace back in the New look sale (see left). it is perfect for wearing over summer dresses. I also bought Megan Trainor's new album with birthday money, as I like all her songs so far and so will probably like the rest of her album.












Afterwards, we went to a funfair that had set up near the shops for the week. This was a different fair to the one I mentioned previously. That one was a modern fair, this time it was an old fashioned fair with traditional rides called Carter's Steam Fair. We went on the Octopus, the Swinging Chairs and the Bumper Cars. They were all great fun especially the Octopus, where you sat in cars on the end of long metal arms that spun you in the air. It was all expensive though, £2.50 a ride. Also, most of the other rides were aimed at children or families. I would go again, but I prefer the other fair. Finally, we went down the beach to walk along the sea front and have an ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment