Translate

Monday 30 March 2015

Shoe Shopping

I always thought shopping for going out shoes was meant to be fun. Turns out, it is almost impossible when you are our age. Nearly all the shoes in the shops are completely flat, have very high heels/wedges that I can't walk in or have very pointy fronts that make the shoes hurt like crazy. After you have eliminated all of those ones, you don't have much left. Also, the sizes in some of the cheaper shops like New Look are very inconsistent. In some of their shoes, a six was tight on me but in others I was a five. In BHS, there was a pair of fives that fitted but in another style, a four was too big. I have never had this trouble before, but then I was always buying flat, casual pumps. In the end, I ended up with a nice (but very overpriced) pair of low wedge sandals from Clarks:

Someone needs to create a range of affordable, modern shoes designed for teens that are comfortable to wear, have low to medium heals and look good. If someone brought out a range like that it would make shopping trips like the one I had last weekend much easier. At the moment, though, shoes like that are very hard to find.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete