Translate

Sunday 22 March 2015

What Is It With Boys?

They act like idiots, they talk another language and they are just generally pains in the backside. And yet we girls spend quite a bit of time trying to impress them. I think part of the problem is that boys develop slower, so they are 2 years less mature than us. They also have a different (often childish) sense of humour to us, particularly with each other. Their own language can be quite different to ours and they can't take our hints. I have made a boy to English dictionary in the hope it will clear these things up.

Boy Says: I'll see you around
Boy means: I want to see you, but don't want to tell you that yet so I am acting cool.

Boy Says: Your hair looks nice.
Boy means: Your hair looks amazing because I would have never noticed otherwise.

Boy Says: Yours is rubbish. I can paint way better than that.
Boy means: Yours is amazing but I don't want to say because my friends might realise that I like you.

1 comment:

  1. All sooo true, love the post. Boys be truthful girls like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete