Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Eye Make-up

At the weekend I went shopping with friends. One of the things I bought were these really brilliant but really cheap Miss Sporty eyeliners. They are only £2.49 in boots! They are called mini me eyeliners because they are quite small. This is a good thing though because it means they fit in your handbag and you don't pay for more than you will ever use. They are twist up crayon style eyeliners and can be used to create thin bold lines or softer looks. They come in a variety of colours. I bought Black Raven and Eucalyptus.

I bought the Eucalyptus one because it matched perfectly with my hoody and another turquoise eyeshadow. I often match bright eyeshadow colours to my clothes although I sometimes wear shell pink for a more natural look. Do you do this? Most of my friends don't but I think it works well if you use it right and I can't be the only one.

I have also been on the Miss Sporty website and they have this really useful beauty bible.

http://uk.miss-sporty.com/beauty-bible

No comments:

Post a Comment