Translate

Monday 23 March 2015

Georgia Is Amazing!

I love the Georgia Nicolson Books! They are a series by Louise Rennison about a teenage girl called Georgia. She is about 14 at the beginning of the series but there are 10 books in the series so she is a few years older by the end. They are soooo funny! Georgia has a little sister called Libby and a wild cat called Angus which are so hilarious they make me laugh out loud. Also, her and her ace gang are very badly behaved at school, usually using German lessons as make-up sessions. Outside of school  you find out about all her boy troubles. I still don't know whether she ends up with Robbie, Dave the Laugh or Masimo as I have not read the whole series yet. I would definitely recommend these books to any teenage girl. The film is good too, although it is not as funny.

In the book, she invents lots of her own words which her and her gang use throughout the series. Some of them are so good I use them myself. Here are some of my favourites:

Boy Entrancers - False Eyelashes
Blodge - Biology
Froggie - French
Geoggers - Geography
Nippy Noodles - It's cold!
Nuddy-pants - Naked
Nunga-nungas - Girl's Breasty business
Frogs'-legs-a-gogo land - France
Pizza-a-gogo land - Italy
Kiwi-a-gogo land - Newzealand
Hamburger-a-gogo land - America

And these need no explaination:-
creativitosity, casualosity,comfortnosity, maturosity, tragicosity,sadnosity and ballisticisimus          

No comments:

Post a Comment