Translate

Thursday 26 March 2015

Up For Uni

Up For Uni is Portsmouth University's way of getting young people interested in Uni. They have a website, a magazine and experience days. They also come to schools, particularly in year 6. I get their magazine and have recently been looking at their website. There are some really good articles on there, some directly Uni-related, some that are about a more general topic. Most of them are in the magazine though, but there are a few new ones. Here is the link:

http://upforuni.org.uk/

I'm not sure if I want to go to university or not. It sound like a lot of fun and if I want to be a designer I will need to go. However, there are other things I want to do where a degree is not compulsory and I am not sure if I like it enough to go if I don't have to. It delays your life for 3 years and I think I might want to start working sooner. However, if I do go, I quite like the idea of taking a gap year and maybe go travelling. What do you think of Uni? Do you want to go or are you more reluctant?

No comments:

Post a Comment