Translate

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Cat Island

I reached 700 pageviews today! Thanks to all who have been following me.
I made fruit pie today in Home Ec and got a A+. Am very excited. Also, it is the final episode of Celebrity Bake Off tonight. They should make a whole series, it is so funny! From the funny to the strange, I found this earlier and think you might enjoy it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/31725402

An island full of cats - my paradise! I want to go there when I am older. Some of the stripy ones look like my Bumble! Do you love cats?

1 comment:

  1. I have two cats and yes I love them sooooo much. There called milly and pebbles as you already know gemstar. But they are the most beautiful cats I have ever meet. And your cat is the most fatest cat I have ever meet. ;)

    ReplyDelete