Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

Saturday Night Takeaway

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I have been busy. We are having work done to the the house tomorrow and we have been preparing for it this weekend. Yesterday I did manage to watch Saturday Night Takeaway though. The new series started last week and it has been really good.Yesterday, Ant and Dec stared in their very own play and the week before they had Ed Sheeran on. The funniest bit was when they did their "I'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!" sketch. Here is a clip showing that part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpiZpKEiu-4

The first few in the playlist are from the last couple of episodes, and then it gets on to some more random stuff. The show is on Saturday nights at 7pm, or you can watch in on ITV player over the world wide web(!).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love the show but sadly havn't been able to want as been to busy. 😫

    ReplyDelete