Translate

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ikea

I love Ikea. They have simple but amazing furniture, all cleverly designed. There is plenty of modern, funky pieces for teenagers as well as imaginative children's stuff and general things for adults. I went there for the first time last year to buy furniture for my bedroom. It is soooo cool! There is an entire floor of show rooms. All their furniture is laid out in room situations. They even have a couple of areas set up like flats. Then, their is a Swedish style restaurant which serves their famous meatballs as well as many other things. I like the soup.

The next floor down is full of little things that you pick up there and then. Most of these are also in the showrooms. They have everything from coat hooks to food containers. The final floor is like a warehouse. All the furniture from the show rooms is flat packed in boxes and you have to go around with a giant trolley and pick everything up. It is definitely and experience! Because of a recent bedroom problem, we are going their at Easter to get me a new wardrobe. I am very excited. Have you been to Ikea? Do you love it as much as me?

1 comment:

  1. Love the place all my furniture comes from there and the food is amazing even words can't explain the yummy ness,

    ReplyDelete