Translate

Friday 6 March 2015

New Option Form

Do you remember that a little while ago I did a couple of posts about options? Well it turns out that those decisions were just the beginning. Last time they just wanted to assess how many people wanted to do each subject so they could design their new and even more ridiculous options form. As well as having compulsory subjects and other rules about your "choices", the subjects are now organised into 4 option blocks that aren't even logical. Some of the more interesting choices have completely disappeared.

You are given a form with 4 boxes. Each contains a combination of languages, humanities and practical subjects. You have to pick one from each box but there are lots of different restrictions about what you can and can't pick. Everybody in my class that I have spoken to, except one, cannot do what they want. I have to chose between Art and Geography and there is nothing I want to do in block C. Are you having option issues? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment