Translate

Monday 16 March 2015

Wedding!

My cousin is getting married in 3 weeks time! Over the weekend, I went dress shopping. I bought a lemon yellow dress. It's from Warehouse. I love it! I am going to wear that in the day with a blue cardigan and wear my navy blue dress with little white stars on in the evening. I haven't got shoes yet, but I have been looking at a pair of pale blue kitten heel sling backs. Here is a picture of my new dress and the shoes:
 
It can be difficult to know what to wear to weddings when you are a teenager. You don't what to look all childish and little girly but at the same time you don't want to be boring and too grown up. My dress for the day is very smart and formal which is why I plan to change into something more fun in the evening. It means you get the best of both worlds.


1 comment:

  1. Nice dress and shoes, :):) congrats to your cousin.

    ReplyDelete