Translate

Wednesday 11 March 2015

50 Shades of Grey

I have lost count of how many times this film has been mentioned in the past month. All I know is I'm fed up with it. Ok, so a business man and a young women try out some very inventive uses for rope. Big deal. And yet it is all they are talking about on the radio. One women even dressed her junior school kid up as Christian Grey for world book day, he was sent home. Someone at my school said it was their favourite film in a French speaking exam. People can't get enough of it.

What I don't get is that adults talk about it so much that we know all about it even though we are not allowed to go and watch it for ourselves. When we go on and on about something (Frozen, Facebook, Youtube etc) they don't want to know yet we have to hear all about what they want to talk about. Are you fed up with all the hype about 50 Shades of Grey? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment