Translate

Saturday 26 March 2016

The Stripe Trend

At the moment, stripes are everywhere. From wide to thin and contrasting colours to subtle, there are so many to choose from. Blue and white are very popular currently. Here is my collection of the best stripey clothes and accessories from around the web.


Blue Stripe T-Shirt  | New Look
The wide stripes of this top are actually made up of
lots of thin lines. It adds texture.
New Look, £8.99
Blue Stripe Dip Dye High Neck Cami  | New Look
This summer top has a more subtle stripe pattern.
I also like the colour gradient.
New Look, £9.99
White Stripe Asymmetric Cami  | New Look
This asymmetrical top is fab. I like how unusual it is.
New Look, £15.99
Closet Blue Contrast Stripe V Back Skater Dress  | New Look
I love this dress! I think I am going to have to buy it
for my holiday this summer.
The colours are beautiful.
New Look, Was £58, now £46.40
This simple skirt could be dressed up for nights out.
Topshop, £26
This floaty, pastel blouse is perfect for spring.
Peacocks, £12

No comments:

Post a Comment