Translate

Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Eggstravaganza

I have had a great Easter. I got lots of eggs (mostly Cadburys) from my friends and extended family. My parents bought me some more Promarkers to add to my collection. They don't usually buy me chocolate because I get lots of that from other people. The set has 6 colours, a fine liner and special paper to use them on. I can't wait to try them out. We also visited my grandparents.

Today, I am going to be very busy packing (I don't travel light). Tomorrow, we are going up to Windsor for a couple of nights for my Gran's birthday. She does not know it is a birthday treat yet, that is going to be a surprise. We are going to be staying in a fancy hotel and going shopping. Hopefully, I will be able to blog while I am up there, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment